Loved today’s episode! Monthai is hot in white. Drools!
Caps are up and descriptions coming later. DONE
Watch it at Youtube.
Since I don’t have the raw video yet, I’ll do a run down of the episode.
1. At the start of Ep. 18, Bie is in Ketchai’s hotel room. Ketchai gives her the “orange” juice but later stops her from drinking it. He asked her whether she knows what she had to do in place of Wiyada. Bie answers that she doesn’t but she will do anything for Wiyada because Wiyada’s family took her in when she was orphaned. Without Wiyada’s family, she doesn’t know what would have happened to her. Ketchai is touched by her answer and makes a phone call to Wiyada.
2.Ketchai asked Wiyada on the phone why she has sent over Bie and what he should do with her. Wiyada tells him to do whatever he wants. She wants him to disgrace Bie, so that she can never step foot in the Mahatawait Estate. Yep, Wiyada is despicable person to whom you wanna hit with a frying pan several times. During their conversation, Ketchai lets Bie listen in. She is terrified and shock to hear what she was sent to do.
3. He’s not all bad. Ketchai assures Bie that he won’t do anything. He wants Bie to return home and gives Wiyada a message.
Ketchai:”Tell Wiyada that I may be a bad guy but I still have morals. I won’t harm a good person like you.”
Bie is relieved and quickly runs to the door.
4. At the hotel entrance, Bie is confronted by the Monthai. Bie is shocked that he followed her. Gosh, what a stalker! I swear, when it comes to Bie, he’s like glue on paper.
Monthai insults Bie by saying she is an immoral woman, who would dare meet up with a man late at night. Bie can’t take his badgering, so she tells him she doesn’t care what he thinks and runs off.
5. Bie runs off and encounter several drunken, horny men in a dark alley. Dude, why didn’t she get a taxi? They attack her and she is able to escape. She starts running and quietly calls for help. I swear, I wanted to smack Bie at that moment. Her cry for help was so weak, like who in the banana is gonna hear you with that tone. If that was me, I would have screamed for dear life.
6. Well just like a lakorn, the horny drunken men catches up with Bie. They start attacking her and she hits them with her purse. Of course, she lost. One dude, in the flannel blue and white, picked up Bie and carried her to this rundown brick building while his horny drunken posse followed.
7. This is the most disgusting thing ever.
When the guy wearing the flannel blue and white dropped Bie to the ground this is what he did and said:
He pushed one of his boys away and told him:
“I’m first. This will definitely cure my drunkness!”
EWWWWWW….I was so disgusted!
8. Monthai to the rescue! Stalker Monthai had been following Bie all along and comes to her rescue. A knife fight ensues and Monthai gets cut.
9. Monthai tells Bie to run but she refuses. She blah blah can’t leave him. Good lord child, just run. If that was me, I would have ran away a long time ago. Shoot, better him and then me. But I guess I’m a terrible person and Bie is super moral and kind.
It was a good thing that Bie stayed because she was actually helpful. She saw several logs laying around and saw an opportunity to help Monthai out. Bie picked up a little log and started whacking the bad guys off Monthai. She was really into and Monthai had to hold her back. I thought that was pretty cool! I like self-help nang’ek.
10. Monthai and Bie run off and are chased by the bad guys. They lose the bad guys by hiding behind a brick wall.
BEST PART: Monthai takes off his shirt. Why? I don’t know. Isn’t it better to leave your shirt on so that debris won’t get into the wound? Oh well!
11. While they are hiding out, Monthai starts insulting Bie again. Since this time he is injured, she just ignores it. When she tries to leave to go get help, he holds her back and tells her don’t go because the bad guys might still be out there.
12.More harassing part 1
13.More harassing part 2
Dude does not know when to stop. He has serious anger issues when it comes to Bie.
14.Since he can’t go anywhere far, they decide to go find shelter near by.
15.Back at the Mahatawait estate, Wiyada continues to spread lies about Bie. I don’t remember what she said actually. She continue to accuse Bie of being a harlot who snuck out to do sinful deeds with a man.
16.They go into the rundown brick building to hide out.
17.Bie playing nurse to the wounded Monthai.
18.Look at him, he really wants Bie. I wondered by he scratched his chin several times. Is that a symptom of being stabbed. Your chin starts feeling itchy. ?? It just stood out because usually you don’t see pra’ek scratch himself unless it’s a comedy lakorn.
19.The next morning, Monthai wakes up first watches Bie while she is sleeping.
20.Also that morning, Wiyada orders the servants to pack up Bie’s things because she has decided to kick Bie out of the house for being scandalous.
21.Khun Ying Tap Tim tells her since Bie is her quest, Wiyada doesn’t have the right to kick Bie out. Khun Ying Tim wants Bie to stay.
22.Bie arrives home alone and apologizes to Khun Ying Tap Tim for staying out all night. She doesn’t deny or confirm that she was with Ketchai.
23. Wiyada takes the initiative and starts accusing Bie of being with Ketchai all night. Wiyada angrily pulls up Bie and yells at her to leave the Mahatawait Estate. Then Bang, Monthai walks in.
24. Monthai tells everyone that he was with Bie all night. Khun Ying Tim sees an opportunity to hook up Monthai and Bie together, she orders Monthai to marry Bie because he has disgrace her reputation.
Khun Ying Tim:”Being alone together over night is more to less like being “Husband and Wife” even though nothing happened. Monthai, you have to marry Bie because you have disgrace her reputation.”
The episode end with Monthai giving the shock look because his mother has ordered him to marry Bie.